Monday, June 22, 2009

A Little Crazy Over Something

Oh well. Just Nothing to do. I am harnessing my skills to be a great great great blogger and a Nihonggo. LOL
I wanna go to Japan... soon! ^__^


I want to spaz about my vain guy. And if I'm a guy I wanna be gay for him. Kyaaah!
But luckily I'm not even if I just have 0.0000000001% chance of marrying him, I'll just take it. No problem. I'm just amazed by how Japanese men can be sooo vain most specially tweezing their eyebrows. o_0 Yes, I blame them for dragging my guy along.


For non-fans, I know what you're thinking.
They are not gay. The tag says BFF.
Koreans are just known to be touchy. ^__~

I also got inspired by their friendship that led me into making graphic art out of nowhere.
Oh well... I hope to see them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment