Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gundam 00 S2 Episode 20 Anew Returner

I like Gundams but for the time being, Gundam 00 is my most favorite. I have just finished watching episode 20 and this may probably one of the most romantic and emotional episode of the series yet.

The Celestial Being has found out that Anew is an Innovator and thus engaging them with a fight. Lockon's feelings get in the way of executing Anew. This made Setsuna promise that if Lockon cannot pull the trigger then he will. Lockon's reasons not to fight Anew is greater than to, as what Setsuna said.




Unfortunately, things got tangled up in the encounter and Setsuna ended up killing Anew. Lockon and Anew were able to communicate one's thoughts and feelings to each other by Gundam 00's "magical stardust" from its solar furnace.




Ending is, Lockon made Setsu a punching bag. But Setsu did nothing back. It's just that he understands what his friend is feeling at that moment. Even if Tiera or Allelujiah will stop him, it will not change anything back. They let him vent on Setsuna.



I hate to see my baby Lockon crying. (His Gundam is my most favorite of all. I have always wanted a sniper gundam. ^__^) He is just too beautiful to see him crying like that. I wish i could have put his arms around him, comfort him or anything that pleases him.

So I wonder what's next? Is it going to be him and Feldt or what? I'm sooo excited in his love life.

8 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhh thats some juicy spoiler! hahaa im only on ep 20!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i recently wrote about gundam 00 too! my thoughts on the gundam models! hav a look! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops... I'm soo very sorry for the late reply. I was really really busy. By now I bet you have finished the series already?
    but indeed... It's some juicy episode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS SHOW, but my classmate Christian Supapo, Lily Howard, and William Gay Prescott disagree

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM GAY!!!!!!! and I LOVE LEON TEO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooooh.. yup i agree with you i really like him, it makes me sad that his love one will going to die and also him, i hate that to happen but that is the story. lockon stratos and anew returner is such a great couple just like athrun and cagalli and kenshin and kaoru.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gundam is the best :P i like anew returner and flay allster

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think that setsuna shouldnt have killed anew he should have killed that wako saji crossroad

    ReplyDelete