Thursday, March 12, 2009

What would I do if my parents were Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie?


I was watching the Oscars last week and I was awestruck by the stars. They were twinkling with their glamorous designer clothes, gathered up in one event and made a picturesque galaxy. But the most shining of all the stars there are twin stars--Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie. Well they are not really twins but they are just as shining bright as each other & one cannot be as without each other.

So I was thinking, what if my parents were Brad and Angelina. I mean real biological parents. Now they are having many kids, I think five or so, what if I was one of them?

Maybe I will be chased by the paparazzi all the time or maybe my pictorial will be worth millions to be in a magazine. Now of course my parents will be suing tabloids if these writers will write fictitious stories and those who will invade our privacy. Mommy & daddy would not probably care about too much attention but it would be awkward for me as I do not like to be in the spotlight. I would just lock myself in my room in our Beverly Hills mansion then play the latest PC games in a high-end computer. Mommy would not be there getting angry with me not doing my homework but a lot of tutors & helpers will be watching & reporting. Family day in school will be very great! It would be in a private school, of course & I would be proud to show off Mr. Legends of the Fall and Mrs. Tomb Raider!

It would probably be a spoon-fed life but I know that mommy & daddy would teach me virtues since they have always been active in giving aides to other countries. I would be very lucky to have adopted brothers & sisters from different cultures. Going to sleep with them will always be amusing.

I heard that Brangelina are a sweet couple but not lovey-dovey & I like that. It is good to see your parents loving not through but real action. What kind of action? We will just leave it to them.

Now what would happen when they will divorce? Well… sorry, mommy. I am a daddy’s girl. I will go with daddy Brad. (Weee!) As he confessed to Oprah that he prefers girls. I imagine my parents fighting then it will come up like a scene in Mr. & Mrs. Smith where they starred at. Bullets & knives will be on air, punching holes through the walls and the make out sex will be great! Now that will be exaggerating but that would be the coolest think in the world.

My imagination is still working great. I am sure that as of this moment, the parents-wannabe of my imagination are still as shiny as ever not knowing I wrote a blog about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment