Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Auditory Sensation: Utada Hikaru 's This Is the One (2009)


Right now, I'm listening to Hikki's newest album, This Is the One. It has 12 tracks with two of them remixes of Come Back To Me, which is one of my favorites. I like Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence- FYI and This One (Crying Like A Child).


Tracks List:

01. On And On
02. Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI
03. Apple And Cinnamon
04. Taking Back My Money
05. This One (Crying Like A Child)
06. Automatic Part II
07. Dirty Desire
08. Poppin'
09. Come Back To Me
10. Me Muero

Japanese Edition Bonus Tracks:

11. Come Back To Me (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Radio Edit)
12. Come Back To Me (Quentin Harris Radio Edit)




I'm sooo liking this one or maybe I just missed Hikki and her anime OSTs.

No comments:

Post a Comment